Friday 14 May 2010

How many envelopes does it take to grow an accountant?

Goodness! What a busy week I've had at Mazuma HQ! Literally thousands of my envelope colleagues left the building yesterday, off out on a mission to help small businesses with their accounts.

For those of you lucky enough to be visited by one of us, you might just get something a little like this in the post:



Now don't be alarmed, it's not too difficult, you'll just have to follow these instructions:



Just joking! Of course Accountant seeds don't really exist, but I am trying to get you all to think a little more about what one of us Purple Envelopes could do for you. You see, we don't ask you to slot into our time scales, or charge you unexpectedly, or make you use a spreadsheet or a bit of software. You just have to give us all your accountancy bits and bobs and we'll sort out the rest - marvellous stuff!


Of course, as I have said many times before, being a bit different means that lots of Accountants (especially the ones who look like the chap on the seed packet!) really don't like me very much. I try very hard to stay purple and not let it make me feel blue, but sometimes it can be very difficult. If I had tear ducts instead of an adhesive strip, I might cry a little bit.

Still, I visit so many wonderful small businesses that I never let it get me down for long! In fact, I'm planning on getting out and about much more over the summer months so if you'd like a visit then just message me on Twitter. You can't miss me, I'm the purple envelope called @MrP_Mazuma!

Well, I'd better shuffle off and get Lowri's office tidied up for her. She's been away on holiday so I've been using her office but ssshhhhh, don't tell her!

The cheeky little paperclips had a party last night and invited the shredder along. Needless to say there is shredded paper and unclipped paperwork everywhere and the post-it notes have hidden in the kitchen with the tea spoons by way of a protest.

Honestly, an envelope's work is never done!

Over and Out

Mr P
xxx























No comments:

Post a Comment